What do we suggest?
- Within the course you will be able to get up-to-date information from real professionals and solidify it while exchanging experience and knowledge with your friends under the expert guidance.
- Curriculum of the course enables receiving hands-on experience in such spheres:
|SDLC||ALM. Methodologies||One or more from list:
|Continuous Integration||One or more from list:
|Code quality||Static code analysis||One or more from list:
|Automated testing||One or more from list:
|Dynamic stylesheet||One or more from list:
|Environment||IDE/Editors||One or more from list:
|Package management and tasks runners||One or more from list:
|OOP||One or more from list:
|Architectural and Design patterns||One or more from list:
|DB, Storage etc.||Client side||One or more from list:
|Server Side||One or more from list:
|Client||Frameworks,Libraries||One or more from list:
|FrontEnd||Twitter Bootstrap (or analog)|
|Interfaces. Protocols.||One or more from list:
|Server||Node.js Frameworks||One or more from list:
For those, who has basic knowledge in Web pages development;
For those, whose level of English is Intermediate+;
For those, who are ready to be involved in education process at the IT Academy 6-8 hours every day.
What is the minimum technical knowledge demanded to enter the course and which resources can be used for preparation?
- Basic knowledge of ООP:
- Sufficient understanding of СSS and HTML:
- Understanding of HTTP basics:
- Basic skills in dealing with jQuery and Twitter Bootstrap:
- Minimal experience in dealing with system of Git versions control:
- Basic understanding of Client - Server and Web development connection:
* What can bring advantages at the interview with an expert?
- Basic knowledge of OOD, SOLID, DRY, MVC;
- Understanding of new opportunities of HTML5 and CSS3;
- Understanding of BOM, DOM, SessionStorage, WebStorage, WebSockets, Callback, Promises;
- Understanding of REST basics and work of API;
- Familiarity with ES2015 and ES2016;
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and principles (SCRUM in particular);
- Conversance with Continuous Integration;
- Proficiency in TDD or BDD software testing or testing libraries such as qUnit, Jasmine, Mocha and Karma;
- Proficiency in SQL and RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL);
- Understanding of NoSQL databases, differences between NoSQL and relational databases. Proficiency and hands-on experience of working with MongoDB is an essential advantage;
- Proficiency and basic skills of Node.js.
* We don`t specify literature for this section and don`t put these questions on the obligatory list. But awareness of something, noted above, will be your advantage at the interview with a technical expert.
What is the procedure of entering courses?
Answers to organizational questions
· Schedule of courses of the IT Academy:
· Registration for courses of the IT Academy:
Available groups for registration
10.02.2020 – 13.05.2020