What do we suggest?
- Within the course you will be able to get up-to-date information from real professionals and solidify it while exchanging experience and knowledge with your friends under the expert guidance.
- Curriculum of Test Automation course enables receiving hands-on experience in dealing with up-to-date tools of software automated testing.
- Within ATQC specialization you will get familiar with modern automation testing libraries, system of shortcomings management, working with databases etc.
- For those, who have basic knowledge of one of the programming languages: Java, C #, Python, Ruby
- For those, who have basic knowledge of developing Databases and SQL;
- For those, who have fundamental understanding of testing process;
- For those, who understand how web works and have basic knowledge of HTML;
- For those, who think logically and are particular about details;
- For those, whose level of English is Intermediate+;
- For those, who are ready to be involved in education process at the IT Academy 6-8 hours every day.
What is the minimum technical knowledge demanded to enter the course and which resources can be used for preparation?
Basic knowledge of one of the programming language:
- Bruce Eckel Thinking in Java
- Martin Fowler and other. Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code
Basic knowledge of ООP:
Basics of SQL:
Understanding of СSS and HTML:
Basic understanding of HTTP:
Minimal experience in dealing with system of Git versions control:
Basic understanding of Client – Server connection:
* What can bring advantages at the interview with an expert?
· Knowledge of design patterns;
· Basic knowledge of OOD, SOLID, MVC;
· Understanding of REST basics and work of API;
· Familiarity with Agile methodologies and principles (SCRUM in particular);
· Familiarity with Continuous Integration;
· Knowledge of SQL and RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL);
· Understanding of NoSQL bases;
· Knowledge/understanding of quality providing/control;
· Code refactoring basics;
· Knowledge of new opportunities of HTML5 and CSS3;
· Knowledge of other programming languages (Python, Ruby, etc.).
* We don`t specify literature for this section and don`t put these questions on the obligatory list. But awareness of something, noted above, will be your advantage at the interview with a technical expert.
What is the procedure of entering courses? Answers to organizational questions
· Schedule of courses of the IT Academy:
· Registration for courses of the IT Academy:
Available groups for registration
Test Automation with .NET
14.10.2019 – 14.01.2020
Test Automation with Python
28.10.2019 – 05.02.2020