What do we suggest?
Within the course you will be able to get up-to-date information from real professionals and solidify it while exchanging experience and knowledge with your friends under the expert guidance. Curriculum of Ruby course enables receiving hands-on experience in such spheres:
|SDLC||ALM. Methodologies||One or more from list:
|Continuous Integration||One or more from list: GitLab CI, Travis CI, Semaphore, Jenkins|
|Code quality||Static code analysis||ruby-lint, rubocop sass-lint, jscs-lint|
|Automated testing||RSpec Jasmine, Mocha, Karma|
|Dynamic stylesheet||Sass/SCSS, Less|
|package manager||gem, rvm npm, bower|
|Core programming||Syntax||One or more from list:Ruby 1.9.xRuby 2.x|
|Memory Management||Ruby Manages Memory and Garbage Collection|
|OOP(base)||Classes, Interfaces, Inheritance, Composition, Dependencies, Modules|
|Design patterns||Singleton, ActiveRecord, MVC(MVP, MTV, MVVM), Abstract Factory, Factory method, Prototype, Builder, Adapter, Composite, Bridge, Facade, Iterator, Chain of responsibility|
|Database||Relative DB||One or more from list:
|Web||framework||One or more from list:
|frontEnd||One or more from list:
- For those, who have general knowledge of OOP principles;
- For those, who have basic knowledge in technologies, connected with databases;
- For those, whose level of English is Intermediate+;
- For those, who are ready to be involved in education process at the IT Academy 6-8 hours every day.
What is the minimum technical knowledge demanded to enter the course and which resources can be used for preparation?
- Basic knowledge of ООP:
- Hands-on skills and knowledge of Ruby:
- Understanding of SQL:
- Sufficient understanding of СSS and HTML:
- Understanding of HTTP basics:
- Basic skills in dealing with jQuery and Twitter Bootstrap:
- Minimal experience in dealing with system of Git versions control:
- Basic understanding of Client - Server and Web development connection:
* What can bring advantages at the interview with an expert?
Basic knowledge of OOD, SOLID, DRY, MVC;
Understanding of REST basics and work of API;
Familiarity with Agile methodologies and principles (SCRUM in particular);
Familiarity with Continuous Integration;
Proficiency in TDD or BDD software testing approaches;
Proficiency in SQL and RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL);
Understanding of NoSQL databases, differences between NoSQL and relational databases; Proficiency and hands-on experience of working with MongoDB is an essential advantage;
Knowledge and minimal hands-on skills of Ruby on Rails and RSpec.
* We don`t specify literature for this section and don`t put these questions on the obligatory list. But awareness of something, noted above, will be your advantage at the interview with a technical expert.
What is the procedure of entering courses? Answers to organizational questions
· Schedule of courses of the IT Academy:
· Registration for courses of the IT Academy:
Available groups for registration
23.03.2020 – 26.06.2020