What do we suggest?
- Quality Control course curriculum enables receiving theoretical and practical skills of manual quality control of software products.
- You will get knowledge on software testing according to the ISTQB world standard from real professionals.
- Within the course you will solidify it practically under the expert control, teaming up and exchanging experience with colleagues.
- On real projects you will learn techniques and tools how to analyze requirements to projects, develop testing documentation, detect and document defects.
- Also, working in a team with Scrum, one of the most effective methodologies, you will obtain invaluable experience of communication, solving problems, enhancing quality of a product through proactive work of quality control engineer.
Who can apply?
- Do you have the practical experience in working with ОС MS Windows and Linux?
- Do you have the basic knowledge in algorithms?
- Do you have the basic knowledge of relational database theory?
- Is your level of English Intermediate+?
- Are you ready to be involved in education process at the IT Academy 4-6 hours every day
- Are you ready for routine and meticulous work?
What are the minimum technical skills required to enter the course and which resources can be used for preparation?
- Lisa Crispin, Janet Gregory Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers and Agile Teams.
- Software Testing Tutorial.
- SQL Tutorial
- Free SQL Tutorials.
*What can bring an additional benefit during the interview with an expert?
Basic knowledge of software development life cycle, test documentation and defect life cycle.
* We don`t specify literature for this section and don`t put these questions on the obligatory list.
What is the procedure of entering courses? Answers to organizational questions
· Schedule of courses of the IT Academy:
· Registration for courses of the IT Academy:
Available groups for registration
23.12.2019 – 28.02.2020
13.01.2020 – 12.03.2020
13.01.2020 – 23.03.2020
15.01.2020 – 19.03.2020
17.03.2020 – 15.05.2020