What do we offer?
- You will learn the basic tools and approaches for the development of the Python-program, consider the basic statements of language, try the basic means for the procedural and object-oriented programming style.
- During training, you will also get skills to use various kinds of Python collection, providing all the necessary functionality to create a wide variety of applications.
- Successful completion of the course will be certified by SoftServe IT Academy.
- This course is aimed at those who have a basic knowledge of programming in any of algorithmic languages.
- For those who wish to continue their studies at SoftServe IT Academy in the courses:
Automation Testing Quality Control (Development of automated tests to control product quality).
LAMP Development (Development of the Web-oriented software for Linux platforms using Python/ Django or Ruby-on-Rails).
WebUI Development (Development of cross-browser Web pages using HTML and CSS).
DevOps Development (Flexible methodologies in configuration management).
Quality Control for Cloud Computing (Manual software testing, software quality control).
The duration, schedule and cost of the course
- Course duration: 28 hours = 7 weeks per 2 lessons x 2 hours
- Each lecture accompanied by practical exercises to consolidate the theoretical knowledge into practice. Homework is also provided, the implementation of homework is required for the successful completion of the course.
- The process of student selection: Prior to the beginning of the course, the students have to pass an oral interview with a teacher, during which they will have an opportunity to check their expectations for the course and the teacher will be able to verify the presence or ability to algorithmic thinking.
- Cost of the course – 5650 UAH
The detailed description of the knowledge and skills received after the course completion. As a result of successful course completion you will have knowledge in:
- Data types and operations with variables of different types; type conversion; tools for working with text;
- Constructions, which are responsible for the program flow: linear algorithms, branching, cycles;
- Different kinds of collections of Python: indexed and unordered lists, such as Set or Dict.
- Structural and functional programming: modules, packages, imports and exports have already written code lambda functions and magical methods
- Object-oriented programming: construction of a new type, based on classes, structures, interfaces, inheritance, aggregation and polymorphism;
- In addition, many interesting things.
As a result of successful course completion you will know how to:
- Use a development environment for the Python language.
- Working with variables of different data types, perform arithmetic and logical operations on the different types of data; build algorithms using basic language constructs.
- Develop a program in object-oriented style, to perform the encapsulation of data within a class or structure; use inheritance to describe new classes based on existing classes or interfaces; apply the concept of polymorphism to create objects with the same interface, but different internal structure;
- Develop programs in a procedural style: use the mechanisms of modules and packages
- To work with the data collection for the organization of data in the program
Schedule of courses of the IT Academy:
Registration for courses of the IT Academy:
Available groups for registration