What do we suggest?
- data variables and types;
- functions and operators of managing a progress of a program;
- data collections;
- regular expressions;
- the object-oriented programming basics.
- access to DOM model for dynamic generation and update of web page elements;
- debugging and testing code in browser;
- using AJAX methodology;
- acquaintance with the jQuery library;
- features of web application server part development using Node.js.
- The course is oriented at apprentices, that have basic knowledge of Hypertext Markup Language HTML / HTML5 and understand cascading CSS stylesheets assignment;
- For those, who ae interested in continuing education at SoftServe IT Academy in the following directions of web development: WebUI (Python, PHP, NodeJS, Ruby), .Net, Java and Go.
Duration, schedule and price of the course:
- Course duration: 1-1.5 month, 12 classes (2-2,5 hour long) + the course provides 2-4 hour long work on tasks and the project every day, that can be done at home or at SoftServe IT Academy classrooms;
Detailed description of knowledge and skills, gained after the course completion
Having completed the course, you will get the following skills and knowledge:
- how to appoint and process events from input devices (“mouse” manipulator, keyboard), that happen in browser;
- how to dynamically change web pages structure and content;
- basics of using jQuery: initialization, selectors, events, effects, queries;
- mechanism of operation and limitation of AJAX methodology.
|2||Expressions and operators|
|3||Program Flow. Data structures|
|6||Debugging. Exception Handling|
|7||Events Handling. Memory Management|
|8||BOM. DOM manipulation|
What is the procedure of entering courses? Answers to organizational questions
Available groups for registration