What do we suggest?
- During all period of course you will have an excellent opportunity to gain new knowledge in software development using Golang, from experienced mentors and developers.
- All theoretical knowledge you can solidify in a practice when you will develop application with your colleagues as the one team, sharing your experience and knowledge.
- Curriculum of Golang course enables receiving hands-on experience in such spheres:
|SDLC||ALM Methodologies||Scrum, Kanban|
|Continuous Integration||Jenkins, TravisCI|
|Code quality||Code analysis tool||Golint, Errcheck|
|Environment||IDE||Visual Studio Code|
|Operation System||Ubuntu Linux|
|Core programming||Basics||Packages, variables, function|
|OOP||Methods, Interfaces, Pointers|
|Access to data||database/sql, mgo.v2|
|No-SQL database||MongoDB or Cassandra|
|Design||Component base application,React.js, HTML5, CSS3/Less|
|OOD||Patterns||SOLID, KISS, DRY principles|
- Have a broad and robust understanding of computer science and programming;
- Can think algorithmically and solve programming problems efficiently;
- Are aware in concepts like abstraction, algorithms, data structures, encapsulation, resource management, security, software engineering, and web development;
- Approach problems from the algorithmic perspective, understanding the nature of and broad reach of computation and how to apply it abstractly;
- Level of English Intermediate+;
- Are ready to be involved in education process at the IT Academy 6-8 hours every day.
What is the minimum technical knowledge required to enter the course and which resources can be used for preparation?
- Basic knowledge of ООP
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Basic understanding of Client - Server model
* What can bring advantages at the interview with an expert?
- General knowledge of relational databases
- Minimal experience in pet-projects development
- Basic knowledge of OOD, SOLID
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and principles
* We don`t specify literature for this section and don`t put these questions on the obligatory list. But awareness of something, noted above, will be your advantage at the interview with a technical expert.
What is the procedure of entering courses? Answers to organizational questions
· Schedule of courses of the IT Academy:
· Registration for courses of the IT Academy:
Available groups for registration
27.01.2020 – 20.04.2020