IIBA Endorsed Course (PDU/CDU: 21 for 3 days course or 35 for 5 days course)
Group size: 16 – max 20 students
Course duration: 3 days (21 hours) for ECBA® or 5 days (35 hours) for CCBA®/CBAP®
*Please note that the course completion significantly increases your chances but still does not guarantee successful passing of the IIBA exam.
· Individuals entering the BA profession and apprentice level Business Analysts who want to improve BA theoretical knowledge and gain the Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™ (ECBA®)
· BA professionals who want to structure BA theoretical knowledge and be recognized for their experience by earning the Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®) or Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®)
What do we offer?
Preparation Bootcamp is aimed to help you build a successful BA career by preparing to international certification that recognizes your professional level, proves your knowledge and experience to potential or current employers, and boosts your professional growth.
The first 3 days of the course will provide you with all the information necessary for ECBA® exam, while additional 2 days will cover advanced topics required for CCBA®/CBAP®.
The main course goals are:
· to structure students’ BABOK® knowledge in the shortest and the most efficient way;
· to give useful tips and tricks for memorizing huge amount of information;
· to train exam-like questions under guidance of certified trainers;
· to provide professional support with exam application process
We offer different extra services to cover your needs:
1. Watermark practice test which gives you a possibility to practice real exam questions with the help of test simulator
2. Professional certification support provided by a Certification Center specialist to help you fill in the exam application form, and collect and submit all the necessary documents
The course contains all the topics required to pass the exam:
· BABOK Overview and Business Analysis Key Concepts
· Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
· Elicitation and Collaboration
· Requirements Life Cycle Management
· Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
· Strategy Analysis
· Solution Evaluation
· All BABOK® techniques
· Underlying Competencies
· Application Form and Exam Tips&Tricks
Certified (CCBA®/CBAP®) Business Analysis professionals.
The course language is Ukrainian/Russian, however, all the training materials and practical tasks are in English.
Educational and payment model
Additionally, you can choose extra services: Watermark Practice Test and/or Certification support.
Watermark Practice Test gives you a possibility to practice real exam questions with the help of test simulator.
Certification professional support provided by a Certification Center specialist to help you fill in the exam application form and collect and submit all the necessary documents
|Watermark Practice Test||Professional support of SoftServe Certification Center specialist||Watermark Practice Test + professional support of SoftServe Certification Center specialist|